One of my oldest and dearest friends is having her second baby -- and her first girl. She's naming her Alayna Sue and I am beyond excited for her. Mainly because I was there when she was a little girl and I know what she was like. And much like her mother, I really, really can't wait until Stacy gets a dose of herself. Love you, Stace!
So I went back to HobLob and bought the last clearanced frame that I used for my daughter's room. But I wanted to do something softer for this little, bitty baby girl.
I came up with this:
Aren't those buttons adorable?? This was a little more expensive since I needed to buy the letter (1.99) and the buttons (1.99). But I used the same white paint I used on my daughter's wall art for Alayna's letter and fell in love with the background paper.
Honestly? I think I like this one more than the one I did for my girl. But that's OK. I can always tweak hers. And this one is going to a special friend and her special girl. I'm so excited for her to see it!
Oh, I just added this to my first linky party!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!