Well, I made some at home, y'all. Much to the delight of my kiddos.
And it took all of 5 minutes.
The recipe is 8:1 flour to vegetable oil (or canola, or even baby oil). I used two cups of flour to 1/4 cup (and some change -- I wanted it a little clumpier) oil. Literally all you do is dump the oil on the flour and mix with a whisk. Period. Done. Game over.
The results?
Hit.
| OK, so she wasn't sure of it at first. |
| SUPER HERO! |
| Make it happen, Flash. |
| Don't worry about her. She totally got into it. |
Give it a try! I just used a milk carton and a water jug, cut in half, but I'm storing it in tupperware. Great, easy project!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!