Tuesday, August 16, 2011

And Runnin', Runnin'

I started the couch to 5K program last Friday and so far, it's been pretty good!

I actually ran at 6 on the treadmill (10-min mile), which, if you know anything about me, is RIDICULOUS. Of course, that was last week. I ran Friday and Saturday, then Zumba on Sunday. I took an off day yesterday then ran again today between 4.8-5 because my asthma wanted to kill me. I was not as quick-footed as last week.

The plan for this week:
Wednesday - Zumba
Thursday - Run
Friday - Bike
Saturday - Run
Sunday - Zumba

Saturday is also the little lady's THIRD birthday party! I'm doing a sweets-themed bash and am making gumdrops, banana/nilla sandwiches, melon skewers, chocolate and peppermint meringue drops and rainbow cupcakes. I was going to have a cookie bar for the kids to decorate their own treats, but there are only 8 kiddos coming, so I'm just going to let them sprinkle their own cupcakes.

Big week coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!