Monday, August 8, 2011

Ready for School

My kiddo is starting school this year. I am beyond excited for him.

In what can only be described as THE BEST CITY PLANNING POSSIBLE, we had a new outlet mall open last weekend, which coincided with school starting this week AND tax-free weekend. It was awesome.

At least, I'm sure it would have been, but I wasn't there.

We were here:
Hello. I miss you.
















I don't do road trips. This one was only 4 hours away, but even that's a little far for my taste. However, the trip was fantastic. We all had a great time. I'm glad I took today off work to recuperate, since half my family is now sick.

Plus, I had shopping to do.















Not a bad job for $40. I am officially in love with the outlet mall. The only downside is that this lovely gem has come into my life when my husband is going back to school full time and our budget is so strict that Dave Ramsay is jealous he didn't come up with it.

Still, it was a great weekend, a great trip to the mall and a great haul away. And in three days, my little man will be rocking his new clothes as the hippest Pre-Ker at HP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!