Thursday, September 1, 2011

Easy Tee to Tank

I love sewing during Project Runway as much as I love eating during Biggest Loser.

It's my new thing.

Anyway, I saw this today and flagged it to make tonight during Project Runway. It was so easy!

I don't have great pictures of the tank I made ...
LOVE this project!






















... because I also made Minty Nutella Coconut Chunk cookies (no pictures yet ...) and ran two miles. Oh, and it's the hubbs and my anniversary. In other words, I had a lot to juggle tonight.

But please make the tank. It's super easy and turns out really cute. I think I'm going to make a few for my girl this weekend. And more for me. And if anyone asks, maybe I'll make one for them, too! It's offer-to-make-one-for-someone-else easy.

In other news, guys, this just warms my heart. I'm a Texas girl, a Baylor grad and most importantly, a mommy. I am so thankful for the small blessing this family just received.

Minty Nutella Coconut Chunk cookie recipe to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!