I used to have a cupcake business on the side, but I gave it up because I realized I liked baking for friends, not profit.
I always baked the cupcakes from scratch for my clients, but when making things for ME, I wanted simple. I saw this recipe a few years ago and have tweaked it to fit my family's tastes since then.
And guys? Honestly?
It's
It's fantastic as a cake:
But equally good as a cupcake:
Please try this. You will absolutely love it.
Ingredients:
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 (3.4 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups sour cream
3 eggs
⅓ cup vegetable oil
½ cup water
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Liberally spray Pam into bundt cake pan or insert liners into your cupcake tin.
Beat all ingredients except chips until well blended, then gently fold in the chocolate chips.
At this point, the pudding has made your batter very thick. This is what you want. Pour the batter into your pan and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour (bundt) or 14-16 minutes (cupcake).
If you're baking this as a cake, let it cool for 15 minutes in the pan before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely. If baking as cupcakes, let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan to cool completely.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!